REJUV H2 conditioner to maintain hydrogen production at peak levels. Suitable for use with Dual REJUV H2 2.5" x 10" filter cartridges.
REJUV H2 Conditioner for Tankless RO Systems
Recondition your dual REJUV H2 cartridge filtesr every 3-4 months, using our REJUV H2 conditioning kit, to maintain hydrogen production at peak levels. Each tube of conditioner is premeasured for ease of use. Filter conditioning is simple, requiring minimal time to complete
The conditioning kit contains,
- 8- 100 mL screw cap medical grade tubes containing premeasured conditioner. (12 month supply)
Directions for use,
- Fill 1 conditioner tube with NON-CHLORINATED water to the 50 mL mark. Place the cap on the tube and invert several times to dissolve.
- Close the RO water supply valve to the tankless RO system (booster pump off).
- Open the faucet to drain water from the RO tubing and relieve pressure. Close the faucet.
- Loosen the cartridge filter housing and CAREFULLY remove (full of water). Move the housing to a sink or container for holding water. Remove the REJUV cartridge and pour out excess water.
- Pour the contents of 1 condition tube into the filter housing containing the RO water. Insert the REJUV H2 cartrdige and re-install the filter housing. Tighten using a filter housing wrench.
- Open the RO water supply valve and connect the booster pump. Open the faucet just enough to allow the booster pump to start and water to flow (no more than 15% open). Allow water to slowly flow for approximately 5 minutes. Open the faucet fully and allow water to flow until clear/colorless. There may be gas bubbles in the water, giving the appearance of cloudiness. Collect water in a clear glass and allow to stand for 10-15 seconds. If gas bubble are present the water will clear. If the filter requires additional flushing, the water will remain hazy. Once the water is clear/colorless, the water is ready to use.
- Repeat the conditioning procedure approximately every 3 months.
We ship via USPS First Class and USPS Priority Mail. Shipping will be determined at checkout.